Water Damage Restoration
IF YOU HAVE WATER DAMAGE CALL NOW! THE LONGER YOU WAIT, THE MORE SEVERE THE DAMAGE CAN BE!!! We work with all insurance companies!
We have the latest in drying technology with Thermal Energy System (TES). “We are getting our customers’ homes dry two or three times faster than before we started using TES. We took all the classes and pioneered top-down drying in our area, but we constantly had problems with our customers turning off the fans and dehumidifiers after a few days because of the constant noise. TES is so quiet and fast that this doesn’t happen on jobs with TES.” Derek Preece, owner On The Spot Cleaning & Restoration, Inc.
We also have the latest water removal equipment in the industry. With our Hydro-X, you won’t have to worry about pulling up your carpet! Sounds unbelievable! Doesn’t it? The Hydro X has such powerful suction that we can suck up more water with one pass than we could with multiple passes of our other water removal equipment.
Our certified technicians offer 24-hour emergency service, so rest assured that the problem will be handled quickly and professionally.
Thermal Energy System (TES)
Here are a few tips on what to do and what not to do in case of water damage:
- ensure that the water source has been eliminated.
- if safe to do so, turn off circuit breakers supplying electricity to wet areas; unplug and remove any small electrical devices currently located in wet rooms.
- remove small furnishings from carpet, to prevent rust or stains and speed restoration.
- place aluminum foil under legs of wood furniture, especially antiques, to prevent stains.
- hang draperies and pin up furniture skirts to avoid contact with wet floors which prevents water marks.
- remove books, shoes, paper goods, fabrics, potted plants, or other items that may stain floor coverings (check especially under beds and in closets for these items)
- remove and secure breakables, moisture-sensitive, or high-value items.
- plan for restoration crews to move some furniture into dry areas with vinyl, ceramic, or wood flooring, or garage or storage areas.
- wash your hands thoroughly after handling wet items.
- use any type of home vacuum, even shop vacs, since electrical shock may occur, as well as potential damage to the equipment.
- place newspaper in the traffic areas, since the ink transfers easily.
- walk on wet carpet any more than necessary to minimize damage
- turn on the heating and air conditioning system if it was flooded, or might serve to spread contamination.
- increase or decrease temperature unless told to by our representative.
- in sewage losses, specifically do not:
- handle directly contaminated items
- consume foods or use personal hygiene items that were left out in contaminated areas.
- turn on fans to circulate air or use any vacuum equipment.
- stay in the property if you:
- have respiratory problems including allergies and asthma.
- are under age 2 or over age 60, or pregnant.
- have a weak immune system (ill, medication, recent surgery)
Water damage blackfoot, idaho
Water damage Burley, idaho
Water damage twin falls, idaho
Water Damage Idaho Falls, idaho
Water Damage Boise, idaho
Water Damage Pocatello, idaho
Water Damage Rexburg, idaho
water damage cleanup blackfoot, idaho
water damage cleanup Burley, idaho
water damage cleanup idaho falls, idaho
water damage cleanup pocatello, idaho
water damage cleanup twin falls, idaho
Water Damage Cleanup Rexburg, idaho
Water Damage Cleanup Boise, idaho
Water damage repair blackfoot, idaho
Water damage repair Burley, idaho
Water damage repair idaho falls, idaho
Water damage repair pocatello, idaho
Water damage repair twin falls, idaho
Water Damage repair Rexburg, idaho
Water Damage repair Boise, idaho
water damage restoration blackfoot, idaho
water damage restoration Burley, idaho
water damage restoration idaho falls, idaho
water damage restoration pocatello, idaho
water damage restoration twin falls, idaho
Water Damage restoration Rexburg, idaho
Water Damage restoration Boise, idaho